Are you dominating your local search market? To rule the online world, you must guarantee that potential clients can find you, and find you fast. Thanks to smartphones, 50% of searches are for local businesses, and Google is citing that one in three of their searches are local. With Google ranking as the number one search engine in the world with over a 65% of the market share, it is imperative that you get Google to show your company some love.
Not sure how to get Google to favor your business? It’s actually not as daunting of a task as you might think. You just need to know how to use all seven of Google’s resources and use them in conjunction. Home improvement companies, medical practices, real estate professionals, lawyers and other local businesses that implement all seven resources will see a huge advantage over their competitors.
What are the seven tools? After you set up an initial profile you will want to make sure you are taking full advantage of the following resources Google offers:
- Google+: Google’s social network that plays a role in all of Google’s resources.
- Google+local: 73% of all online activity is related to local content and Google has changed the way it presents local businesses…after merging Google Places and Google+, Google came up with Google+local. It’s a great way for clients to find you through Google Search, Google Maps and Google+.
- Google Authorship: Link all of the content you create online to your Google+ profile and increase your search rankings dramatically
- YouTube: Publish your videos to reel in your potential customers…but don’t stop there, distribute your YouTube videos through social networks to spread your content even further across the web
- Panoramio- A Google service that allows you to geo-locate, store and organize photos and view them in Google Earth and Google Maps. It’s been proven that having pictures from Panoramio can help your Google search rankings.
- Reader- Keep track of your competitors marketing efforts, discover new marketing ideas and gain insight about your industry
- Map Maker- If your business is accurately shown in Google Map Maker, prospective customers can easily find your business’s accurate location in Google.
Surefire Social can show you how to dominate each and every one of these resources. On January 24th, Bob Sheehan and I will be holding a webinar to teach small businesses how to create and optimize all 7 of Google’s services and provide tips to make each and every one of them work for you. Bob is a local marketing pro and Senior Vice President of Client Services at Surefire Social. He is an expert on the subject with over 20 years of marketing experience, and works with many Surefire Social clients on this precise issue. The webinar is called “Become the Ultimate Google Magnet of 2013” and we will not only be offering our never-before-seen Ultimate Google Local handbook, but you will also be the first to find out about our new Google Magnet Program we just rolled out this year.
After just one hour, you will walk away knowing…
- How to create and optimize a Google+ profile and Google+ business page
- How to set up Google authorship and link it to your personal Google+ profile
- How to create and maintain effective Panoramio and YouTube accounts
- How to successfully integrate your Google+business page, Google+Local page, Google Reader and Google Map maker
Your competitors are eventually going to find out about these turn-key strategies…don’t let them beat you to it. We guarantee you will leave this Webinar knowing exactly what to do to increase your Google Search rankings. And the best part is, if you don’t want to do it yourself, we’ll do it for you. All you have to do is ask us more about our Google Magnet Program during the webinar. So, don’t wait until it’s too late, seats are limited. Click on the link below and save your seat today!