WARNING: If you created a Google Places page for your business prior to May 30, 2012, your business profile may not be working as effectively as it could be; you may be missing out on valuable leads…potential customers searching for products or services your business has! You can’t afford to fall behind your competition with an outdated Google Places page that hasn’t been updated since the merge of Google + and Google Places. Your new company page is called Google + Local and it offers a great deal of possibilities.
Take advantage of one of the most powerful local Internet marketing services, Google+Local, with our new step-by-step handbook
Google Local Instant Download
- Establish a powerful digital footprint
- Dominate Google search results
- Constantly beat your competitors
Fill out the form and get your FREE handbook!
What will you learn?
- The basis of Google+ Local and the powerful changes it will make for your Google Places page
- How to boost your business to the top of Google’s search results
- How to locally market your business on and off the internet to get more quality leads
How is this accomplished?
- Understanding Zagat scores, circles, and review…and how they all play into the bigger picture
- Integrating all of Google services including: search, maps and mobile, and linking
- Selecting the right design for your page
- Optimize your page with the right keywords
- Posting current and relevant information
Want to see how visible your business is, compared to your competitors? Fill out the form on the right and receive a complimentary consultation from one of our local marketing specialists!