Join Us in Creating the Future of Marketing
Surefire Social is leading the way in revolutionizing digital marketing for local businesses. Our unique approach to marketing combines Web 2.0, social media and mobile applications into a powerful engine for online lead generation and new business.
We’ve assembled a force of sharp industry veterans to guide our clients into the marketing future. Deep experience in marketing, technology and business management make the Surefire Social team the foremost experts in digital marketing.
We are looking to expand our team to bring the Surefire magic to even more clients. Do you have what it takes to work with the best?
We are seeking talented, motivated individuals in the following areas:
- Surefire Social Coaches
- Digital Marketing Coaches
- Creative Content Developers
- E-marketers & E-commerce developers
Part-time Marketing Specialist
This position provides a rare opportunity to enter on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding company. With a fast-growing client base, strong leadership team and sophisticated CRM software in place, there are endless opportunities to expand your responsibilities, knowledge and have a big impact. Candidates should be independent self-starters, extremely detail oriented, be able to think through and understand systems, anticipate problems, and take advantage of technical support and online resources when road blocks occur. This opportunity begins at up to 6 hrs per week with growth potential, including chance to participate in social media marketing.
- Perform list uploads, data hygiene, segmentation, data appends and list management
- Feed back to senior management about activities, results and opportunities
- Maintain, update configuration of our CRM software and train internal staff on how to maximize its use
- Provide ad hoc reports to campaign managers and marketing team as requested
- Ensure timeless and quality of all deliverables
- Specific knowledge of marketing automation systems a plus
- Marketing analysis experience a plus
- Understanding of relational database structure: MS Access and basic SQL knowledge a plus
- Strong skills and passion in marketing and marketing automation
- Extreme attention to detail and highly self-motivated
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Ability to think logically and creatively when solving problems and considering process improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment, interacting with all levels of the company
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, listening and presentation skills
- Technical aptitude and interest
- Candidate must have a “can-do” attitude and an open-minded approach to projects and ideas
Let’s Get to Work Together!
If you are interested in joining the Surefire team, please complete and submit the form below. Or send an e-resume to: email@example.com.