- Chris Marentis is the founder and CEO of Surefire Social, whose notable career spans the evolution of the Web . As Senior Vice President of America Online’s Interactive Marketing group, Marentis was a key force in creating the foundational blueprints for online marketing, e-commerce and content branding. While CEO of Clearspring Technologies, he developed one of the most widely adopted venture-backed Web 2.0 technology platforms. Marentis was featured as one of the region’s finest business leaders on Executive Leaders Radio. Listen here to discover the steps he took to build Surefire Social and his personal secrets of success.
- Ron Peele comes to Surefire Social with 25 years’ experience in building companies, both as an investor and as operating executive. Most recently, Peele was a founding investor and CFO at Revolution Health, the health company created by AOL co-founder Steve Case. Prior to that, Peele helped launch and build the AOL/Time Warner venture capital group, investing $250 million in a portfolio of 70 companies, including some of the industry’s most successful startups.
- Abdul is an experienced technology executive with more than 15 years launching and leading technology companies. Prior to joining Surefire Social, Abdul El-Tayef was CEO and CTO of BEZA Inc., which delivers enterprise-grade web site solutions to small business and non-profit organizations across the United States. Abdul possesses a strong passion for Web 2.0 technology and in developing scaleable IT solutions to increase efficiencies and drive costs down.
- Bob Sheehan is our lead Surefire Social Certified Coach and has been with our team since November ’09. Bob has extensive experience in local marketing, recently being VP Marketing for NewPro Windows, and having run his own local marketing agency Coastline Advertising.
- Phil Rappoport is a 30-year marketing, promotion and sales executive who has specialized in building viewership, membership and revenue for major media entities, including America Online, Fox Television, Tribune and Sony. He has also produced a network series for ABC Television. In the past decade, Phil owned 2 home improvement franchises and later served as a consultant and sales trainer for a national franchisor.
- Darryl Shrock is a marketing executive with 22 years experience in advertising, direct mail marketing, online marketing and running small businesses. Darryl worked within America Online’s (AOL) Interactive Marketing group, worked at American Express and Chiat/Day, and ran his own real estate development firm.
- Ken Greene, former Vice President of Sales for BringMeMyLeads, has had 35 years of experience in the Home Improvement Industry. After graduating from the University of Missouri with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, he started his career working on roofs. His career took off after he added additional home improvement products to a company that was only selling roofing and became President. As President, he grew the company to a 22-million dollar per year home improvement company with multiple branches. Ken had the honor of receiving the prestigious “Legend in Home Improvement” Award.
- David Frawley is a 30-year local marketing executive having held VP Marketing positions with Sports Authority, Burlington Coat Factory and other local focused businesses. David is also HubSpot Certified Internet Marketing professional.
- Beth initially joined the team in April 2012 as our Account Management Team Leader. Prior to joining Surefire, she worked nationally within the infomercial industry marketing products online. With a background in traditional public relations, sales and marketing, over the past five years she has worked in some aspect of search engine marketing. Her diverse background has since proven beneficial in many different areas within Surefire by helping in various assignments and continues to help our non-coaching team and clients understand and grow their internet marketing programs.