Are you still not convinced that social media is where the future of marketing is headed? Here are some hard facts: Facebook is taking over Google and Yahoo in total time spent on the Internet, and 91% of individuals who use social media for local searches choose Facebook. And with the recent release of the “Search Graph”, Facebook now competes with Google in local search. As a local business owner you can’t afford to ignore this. You need to optimize your Facebook page to drive your business’ lead generation and dive into Facebook advertising to dominate your local market on Facebook. Not sure how to do this? No problem, we’ll show you exactly how. On February 28th, at 11:00 AM, our social media guru, Alex and I will be holding a webinar to teach small businesses how to make Facebook work for them.
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to set up your Facebook Company Page in order to get more “Likes” to build your company’s social proof
- How to upload your current list into Facebook to not only target current clients but prospects by reaching their connections in new ways
- How to set up successful Facebook Campaigns using 4 different types of Facebook Ads
- The “Search Graph” and how to analyze your company’s Facebook success through Insights
- Facebook’s future services
Best of all, it’s all free. But seats are filling up fast and only 300 companies can attend. So, don’t wait until it’s too late…sign up today by clicking on the link below before your competitors do.