Certified Contractors Network (CCN) Fall Conference featuring Chris Marentis, Author, Surefire Social Marketing on October 9, 2009 in San Jose, California.
This is Part 2 of the Surefire Social Contractor Mastermind titled: “10 Strategies to Stop Running Out of Ideas and Keep Your Customers Updated”. This is one presentation you don’t want to miss. In Part 2 of this series, we cover Strategies 3, 4, and 5 in which we show our listeners, step-by-step, how to search effectively on: Facebook, Twitter and Google.
Effective search tactics are crucial to maintaining a positive and web presence and gaining more leads through social networking and search engine sites. So, grab your pen and paper, open up your browser and let’s get searching!
|[pro-player width='530' height='360' type='video']http://d29wnp2spp1u0w.cloudfront.net/videos/webinar/2010-3-4 SurefireSocialCCNMastermind.flv[/pro-player]|
Continue the discussions in the webinar in the comments below! Also feel free to ask any additional questions in the comments below or contact us directly.
Online Content Publishing
Welcome to Module 5, Video 1. With the introduction of social media into your businesses online marketing strategy, we will be gathering the content created in the previous modules and organize it to be distributed around the online community.
- Build a Following And Command Traffic
- Follow People Who Write About A Specific Topic.
- Regularly Post Information Which Of Interest To Them.
Your Fast Start Guide to Twitter
- Register A New Account With Twitter
- Invite Some People To Follow Us.
- Download and Install Tweetdeck, A Powerful Twitter Management Software.
- Do Some Initial Searches Of The Twitter Stream To Find Some Golden Opportunities.
- Go Over Some Twitter Dos and Don’ts.
Twitter is The Ultimate Viral Machine
- You Can Focus Your Efforts On Local Markets.
- You Can Quickly Spread The Word About What You Are Doing.
- You Can Mine For People Who Need What You Have WHEN They Are Looking For It.
LinkedIn: Professional Networking
Writing Tips and Formatting
- Outsourcing Article Writing
Reach Your Local Market…Online!
The Surefire Social Lead Generation System is geared toward small busiensses who thrive on the local, community driven market for customers. In this lesson, you will learn the ideal locations, online, for local businesses to be communicating and looking for prospective customers.
- About Us
- Service Packages
- Marketing Solutions